This legal notice regulates the use and utilization of the website www.baeturia.es, owned by BAETURIA ORGANIC SL (hereinafter, BAETURIA ORGANIC).
Browsing the BAETURIA ORGANIC website confers the condition of USER of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that these conditions may be modified without prior notice by BAETURIA ORGANIC, in which case it will proceed to its publication and notice as far in advance as possible.
It is therefore advisable to read its contents carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered on this website.
The user also undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and shall be liable to BAETURIA ORGANIC or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, and BAETURIA ORGANIC may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
BAETURIA ORGANIC , in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: BAETURIA ORGANIC
- Its trade name is: BAETURIA ORGANIC .
- Its VAT number is: B84590033.
- Its registered office is at: Calle Ramón y Cajal 8. Medina de las Torres (Badajoz).
- It is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, VOLUME xxx, FOLIO xxx, LEAF x, REGISTRATION.
To communicate with us, we offer you different means of contact, which are detailed below:
- Tel: 924 560 517 – Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 14:00 and from 17:00 to 20:30.
- Email: contact @ baeturia.es
- Postal address: Calle Cristo 5 de Medina de las Torres (Badajoz), CP: 06320.
All notifications and communications between users and BAETURIA ORGANIC shall be considered effective, for all purposes, when made by any of the means described above.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free and open access. However, BAETURIA ORGANIC may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all information provided to BAETURIA ORGANIC and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of BAETURIA ORGANIC and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorist apology or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of BAETURIA ORGANIC or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which BAETURIA ORGANIC provides its services.
- Attempt to access the e-mail accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of BAETURIA ORGANIC or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of BAETURIA ORGANIC or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to BAETURIA ORGANIC, without any of the exploitation rights over them being transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users accessing this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the website are the property of BAETURIA ORGANIC, and it may not be construed that the use or access to it gives the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between BAETURIA ORGANIC and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by BAETURIA ORGANIC of its contents or services.
BAETURIA ORGANIC is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website or the actions taken on the basis thereof.
3.1 EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY FOR ACCESS AND USE
The content of this web site is of a general nature and is for information purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
BAETURIA ORGANIC excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind in the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, BAETURIA ORGANIC is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, trade secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, BAETURIA ORGANIC disclaims any responsibility for information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources that may expand the contents offered on this website. BAETURIA ORGANIC does not guarantee and is not responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites, nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, and therefore shall not be responsible for the results obtained. BAETURIA ORGANIC is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
3.2 PROCEDURE IN CASE OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to BAETURIA ORGANIC duly identifying themselves and specifying the alleged infringements.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.
- COOKIES POLICY
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or its equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
- Analysis: are those cookies that either, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service. For this purpose, your navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve the user experience.
- Facebook: Used by Facebook to provide a range of advertising products such as real-time bidding from third-party advertisers.
- Google: Used to provide data on web traffic, behavior, etc., as well as to distinguish users.
- GPDR: They are used to store your name, email, IP and other data that you leave in the comment forms, contact, access and your privacy preferences.
The details of the cookies used on this website are as follows:
|_fbp||From third parties||Used by Facebook to provide a range of advertising products such as real-time bidding from third-party advertisers.||Facebook ccokies policy: https://es-es.facebook.com/policies/cookies/|
|_ga||From third parties||Used to provide data on web traffic, behavior, etc.||Google Technology Center: https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?fg=1|
|_gid||From third parties||Used to distinguish users||Google Technology Center: https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?fg=1|
Note: ‘Own’ cookies are used only by the owner of this website and ‘Third-party’ cookies are used by the service provider detailed in the table above.
How can I disable or delete these cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
Refer to the documentation of the browser you have installed.
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
If you wish to reject Google Analytics analytics cookies in all browsers, so that information about you is not sent to Google Analytics, you can download an add-on that performs this function from this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- APPLICABLE LAW
The present conditions shall be governed by the Spanish legislation in force.
The language used will be Spanish.